TERMS & CONDITIONS
Rinaldis Custom Basses is a public company incorporated in Luxembourg .
All content appearing on this website is the property of Rinaldis Custom Basses, you may view, copy, print and use content of this Web Site for your own personal use only.
Nothing contained herein is conferring any grant of right to use any intellectual property of Rinaldis Custom Basses, or any third party.
Rinaldis Custom Basses , does not bear any responsibility for the contents, availability, operation, performance of websites to which this website is linked or from which this website can be accessed.
Rinaldis Custom Basses, assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or veracity of any statement made by third parties on this website.
This Web Site may contain references to products and services that are not available in your country.
Rinaldis Custom Basses reserves the right without prior notice to discontinue products other items or to change specifications at any time without incurring any obligations to any party.
Access to this Web Site may be monitored from time to time. Use of this Web Site constitutes consent to such
While Rinaldis Custom Basses makes all reasonable efforts to ensure the correctness and completeness of information provided on this Website, Rinaldis Custom Basses, is not responsible for errors appearing on this Web Site.
Rinaldis Custom Basses reserves the right to make changes to this site and to the terms and conditions of use at any time.
Rinaldis Custom Basses does not warrant that this site or the server on which it is installed are free of harmful components such as viruses.
If any of the terms and conditions of use of this site shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, this shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
Product Warranty Information
1. Our products are covered by a limited Warranty
2. The warranty against defects in materials and workmanship applies only to the original purchaser.
3. The warranty has a duration of 2 years from the date of purchase.
4. The warranty covers the reparation or replacement of defective parts , Hardware & Electronics.
5. The warranty does not cover transportation costs towards the repair shop @ Rinaldis Custom Basses.
6. The warranty becomes void if the serial number is not readable or if the product has been damaged by misuse, neglect,
alteration, or service by unauthorized personnel.
7. Rinaldis Custom Basses assumes no liability for property damage of any sort which may result from failure of this
8. Warranties implied by law are limited to the duration of this express limited warranty.
When you would need to return a Bass for warranty service:
1. Contact us upfront at to identify the problem and guarantee smooth treatment.
2. Provide a document that enables us to verify the date of purchase (sales receipt…).
3. Carefully pack your product and send prepaid.
This limited warranty information is to be used in association with the official warranty that is provided with each product.